Pip the Robot: Halloween Pip the Robot: Halloween

Getting better with each submission sir, wishing you the best for the future, and hoping to see more!

Zictor responds:

Thanks again friend, I look forward to seeing more from you too! I was impressed with that megaman cartoon you first appeared with... need more! Talk soon!

Who Are You? Who Are You?

Who do you think you are? some kind of experimental animator or something?

20 MB 20 MB

A lot of anger in this movie, i like it.

I had the same problem, i had to render again the whole animation in parts and paste it all on Flash, but yeah, the quality decreases

20MB max uploads lead to anger and anger leads to the dark side

MadameMochete responds:

Yeah your Megaman movie looks great. I hope you win something

Blob's Adventure Blob's Adventure

One more to the list

Another "I wanna be the guy" wanna be?

I don't know if you got inspired by the original game, or by the later rip offs, but "IWBTG" is still king, although, i do see some minor changes and the graphics are quite good, plus, is hard to come up with a 100% new and original idea, so i won't go 100% troll on this game.

I recognize your effort sir.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

I wanna be a copy

I'm a big fan of the "I wanna be the Guy" game, and i think this is a bad copy, this is actually the first time I've felt like posting a review, cause the fact that you don't give any credit to the original game just sucks and makes me mad, don't try to steal other peopleĀ“s ideas and pretend they are yours, at least say u were inspired by IWBTG or at least say that this is your Flash Version of one of the most addicting and difficult games ever created, also whats you reward for beating this copy? On the original game you are on a quest to become "The Guy", i didnt mind dying 123789 times cause i was on a real quest, this one sucks, 0